67% of SMBs think Mobile Won’t Impact them. Opportunity!
Posted on October 29, 2013
According to a survey by Manta (via screenwerk), 67% of SMBs don’t think that mobile will effect them this holiday season.
That means that 67% of SMBs are clearly missing out on the opportunity to do more with mobile in their business, and haven’t understood how they can use mobile to grow their business. For SMBs that are looking to grow their business through mobile, they can download our free guide or check out some of these ideas:
- run promotions with an SME marketing company or via an offer portal such as YellowPages Group’s redflagdeals.ca
- start a passbook campaign to promote specific offers, or just to raise awareness
- make sure loyalty cards are on passbook for customers’ ease of use
- create a mobile application to improve the in-store purchasing experience
- provide customers with a mobile application to enable them to purchase online
If you, as a small business owner, are not sure how you can get the best out of mobile, then contact us at Digital Possibilities and we’ll be happy to provide you with a free consultation. In any case, it makes sense to ensure that you’re not missing out on business opportunities in the exploding mobile space.